January 23, 2012

A Rough Loss and a Great Wife

So the 49ers lost their bid for the Superbowl. It was a rough game in which there were a number of mistakes that ended up costing the 49ers the win. Needless to say as a die hard fan I was upset. i can be a bit of a sore loser with these things, but I handled myself pretty well. I was able to focus on the positive side of things: last season the 49ers went 6-10 and hadn't seen the playoffs sine '02. This year, our new coach took us to 13-3, past the highly favored New Orleans Saints and to the NFC Championship game. All in all a big step forward for the San Francisco 49ers.

And after all was said and done, I have a wonderful wife who did nothing more than tell me she was sorry my team lost and hand me a cold beer. I can't ask for more than that.