January 14, 2012

NFL Divisional Round Picks

Today and tomorrow are the next round of playoff games. I'm no football expert, but here are the match ups and my choices for who will move on to the two conference championship games.

Saturday
  • New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers
I'm a die hard 49ers fan so there's no way I'm picking against them. The Saints are favored, but we've played well all season and nearly beat the Saints last year in the regular season. The Faithful will not be disappointed, win or lose.
  • Denver Broncos at New England Patriots
I'm gonna pick the Broncos just because I wanna. By the stats its a really dumb pick, but that play in overtime last week by Tebow was fantastic.

Sunday
  • Houston Texans at Baltimore Ravens
My mother and sister will hate me for this (both Steelers fans) but I'm gonna go with the Ravens. I've picked two underdogs, I may as well pick one favorite. Plus, the Ravens defense is really good.
  • New York Giants at Green Bay Packers
Lets face it, there's almost no stopping the Packers. I would prefer they lose because that way if the 49ers win they would get to face the Giants in the NFC championship game and San Francisco already beat NY once this year. However, I'm going with Green Bay here.

Those are my picks. Go 49ers!

No comments: